After 5 years of staring at the same greenish yellowish paint in the room that belongs to Liam, we finally brightened things up. Gone are the cute animal valances I bought when I was pregnant with Kiegan. The matching sheets and quilt have also been retired to the attic until I can find a new home for them. After months and months and months of trying to pick a paint color (or 2, or 3), I finally decided on blue and orange. When the big painting day arrived, the kids were more than excited to be able to help out just a little. Their technique left a tad to be desired, but in the end the job got done, and Liam was so excited about the new paint job. He is now in the process of deciding if he wants a dinosaur, or hockey player on the wall. Maybe that will be decided before he turns 4.
Friday, November 5, 2010
Playing Picasso
After 5 years of staring at the same greenish yellowish paint in the room that belongs to Liam, we finally brightened things up. Gone are the cute animal valances I bought when I was pregnant with Kiegan. The matching sheets and quilt have also been retired to the attic until I can find a new home for them. After months and months and months of trying to pick a paint color (or 2, or 3), I finally decided on blue and orange. When the big painting day arrived, the kids were more than excited to be able to help out just a little. Their technique left a tad to be desired, but in the end the job got done, and Liam was so excited about the new paint job. He is now in the process of deciding if he wants a dinosaur, or hockey player on the wall. Maybe that will be decided before he turns 4.
Posted by Allison O at 1:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Love the colors!
Post a Comment