So what has been going on in the O'Boyle house since October? Here are a few highlights:
OCTOBER
*We got a new car and I am now a mini-van drivin' mama
*We loaded up the new car and headed out east (Massachusetts) to visit Cousin Emma for her 3rd birthday.
NOVEMBER
*Hmmm, nothing exciting is coming to mind
DECEMBER
* Auntie Meg and Cousin Emma came to visit for 5 days. During that visit we were busy going to visit Santa, Holiday Magic at the zoo, taking the train downtown to American Girl and see holiday decorations, and watching Kiegan perform at her christmas program at school.
JANUARY
*Hmmm, again nothing exciting.
FEBRUARY
*Kiegan began taking soccer, which she loves (too bad it was only a 6 week session)
*Kindergarten registration. Yes I did say kindergarten. How in the world did Kiegan get old enough to go to kindergarten? I have no idea but I do know that I will be that mom sobbing as I walk back home from dropping her off on the first day. No doubt about it.
*Liam got signed up for 3 year old preschool. Oddly this was just as strange as registering Kieg for kdg.
*Gearing up for summer activities; day camps and Tball, and planning vacay to Door County (yes while there was sstill snow on the ground and it was 20 degrees out)
MARCH
*Countdown to the arrival of Baby O'Boyle in late April
Thursday, March 4, 2010
So what's new?????
Posted by Allison O at 7:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
yeah!! Welcome back to blogger land!! Just in time to leave again as baby #3 plans to arrive :o).
Post a Comment